Friends with Benefits
Getting into a friends with benefits relationship is not something that is right for everyone, but for the right people, this can be an amazing relationship. There can actually be a number of advantages of getting into this type of relationship and if you are interested in knowing what these are, check out the top 10 climaxes of being friends with benefits:
1 – The Sex
It is really a no-brainer that the sex is a top highlight of having a friend with benefits. In this situation, you get all the sex you want, but you don’t have to commit to anyone. We all have sexual needs and just because you don’t want to be in a relationship doesn’t mean those needs can’t be met.
2 – The Convenience
A friends with benefits relationship is also quite convenient. You don’t have to go out seeking sex, nor do you have to beg a significant other for sex. Instead, you always have a friend who is game for sex and who can be available very soon.
3 – The Non-Commitment
The other thing that is nice about a friends with benefits situation is that there is no commitment, so you don’t have the drama that is often associated with a committed relationship. (more…)
Friends with Benefits
Friends with benefits relationships are becoming more common these days and there are many reasons why this is the case. For one, FWB relationships can be very fun.
You will probably also find that these relationships are almost totally drama-free. Since this is the case, you will find that many want to get into a relationship like friends with benefits.
The main question that people will often ask when they get into this type of relationship is how much time should I spend with my ‘friend’. Here are some tips that can help:
Do Something Sexual Each Time You Get Together
The total time you spend with your friends with benefits is totally up to you, of course, but you want to be sure, even if you have several friends with benefits, that you are meeting them with the intention of enjoying a sexual act of some kind.
Of course, you got into this type of relationship because you wanted sex, so it should make sense that you would want to meet with them for sex. Once you have had sex, you can then start talking about ‘friend’ time. (more…)
Friends With Benefits Rules
So you’ve got yourself a friend with benefits? And now you’re wondering what are the rules of engagement?
We’ve put together a list of do’s and do not’s to ensure your friend with benefits is just that… and nothing more!
Rules of Friends with Benefits –The ‘DO’ List:
- Be respectful – don’t lose sight of common courtesies like saying thankyou and returning a phone call or text
- Be honest – going behind someone’s back isn’t cool, be honest and communicate up front
- Use protection – if it’s just a casual thing, don’t risk it, cover up to avoid unwanted pregnancy or STD’s
- Be prepared to communicate – a casual relationship still involves feelings, we’re all human. Communication can help keep a relationship casual if that’s what you want. Miscommunication and misunderstanding can end a casual relationship as quickly as it started.
- Adjust your expectations – we often have the same expectations in a casual relationship as we would in a committed relationship. Tone down your expectations based on the casual nature of your relationship.
- Be relaxed – be calm and take your time. Dropping the ‘m’ word during a casual fling can freak the other person out. (more…)